BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 20, 2009

LOVE and WAR


Have you ever heard the term "It's all fare in LOVE and WAR"?? Well I've been in the battle for LOVE for a couple of years and I've lost countless soldiers. NEVER ACCOMPLISHING victory. In life you are placed with various people to see if you fit..but why?? How do you ween Mr/Mrs WRONG from Mr/Mrs RIGHT? I mean why are we forced to waste time with these losers and shed blood on the battlefield called "RELATIONSHIPS". When the majority of the time the soldier we're at battle for will be kicked out for....DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE OR MIRACULOUSLY GO A-wall?? Like save me the trouble of the losers in my path and just send me a winner.. I spend countless seconds with the wrong type of person because I'm afraid of being alone. The pressure to be in a relationship is extremely hard..you see happy couples EVERYWHERE.. I just want someone who will hold me down and lift me up when needed and in return I do the same...I'm tired of fighting this never ending "DATING" battle because sadly to say Im am losing...UNTIL NEXT TIME love and peace the holiday season ASHFUFU

1 comments:

LoVe.Peace.Curls. said...

"I just want someone who will hold me down and lift me up when needed and in return I do the same"

....I love this. This is what relationships SHOULD consist of. None of the fake, meaningless, just-for-display shit.

Love it! x0x0