BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A GIRL LiKE ME*♥*


Ok so if you did'nt know I'm a sagitarius==> which means I'm a FIRE sign. Now lets get down to the fact of the matter, why is that guys never have full long term committed relationships with wild, flamboyant, tell it like it is bold BADD ASS CHICKS???...Think about it, the girl he marries is usually a plain Jane where's her hair the same never dances in the rain just as dull as the dark colors she wears, but the girl he cheats with is loud, fun, silly and bold. I mean are "FUN" chicks only good for leisure and when it's time to settle down you want a Jane??...Why cant Sasha ever get married?..Why is she forced to always be the "Fling"..Well Im tired of always being the "FUN" CHICK AND NEVER THE "ONE". I'm not putting anyone down for being plain or dull but I feel like us wild childs need REAL COMPASSION AND LOVE TOO♥- UNTIL AGAIN PeACE

0 comments: