BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Love That Never Was


To be intertwined in passion...
Deep in orgasmic thoughts...
Love spelled, numb..and at peace with ones self...
I wonder...
Does he feel me, am I really his?
Does he yearn for me? Like I yearn for him?
Can he sense this love is real?
I wake up in shock because instead of sweet dreams...
I ponder bad things...
Like him leaving me, or him loving her...
I'm a realist, and I need security...
NOT a ring but in it's place, give me the opposite of promiscuity...
Be monogomous
Leaving our LOVE, SEX, MINDS & SOULS only between us...
So do you feel me...
LIke I feel you?

1 comments:

Ruby said...

hey love the blog...ande enjoyed meeting you today. Check mines out and keep in touch! http://thelifeandtimesofafashiondiva.blogspot.com/