BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Love?


Why is thing called LOVE so damn complicated? I feel as if I'm ready for love but loves isn't exactly ready for me. as I'm sitting here waiting to exhale I ask myself two things: why? and when? Why am I still and single, And when is the right one coming around? I have dated many Mr.Wrong and had my fare share of Booty Calls. I recently had and Epiphany. I feel as if I am ready to take the next step, I am ready for...LOVE? Maybe he's out there or maybe he'll never be out there who knows...LOVE&RELATIONSHIP'S have evolved into something so extremely complicated with the evolution of technology. Everything is so informal and impersonal. now you never have to go beyond a text message or email people barely even know the person laying next to them in bed...-Ashfufu

0 comments: