BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

love,LOVE, lust, LUST, cheat, CHEAT, lie, LIE, sex, SEX


I must say that this will forever more be the topic of the century and centuries to come. I recently found myself in a "RELATIONSHIP" but my GUY, like most guys and girls couldn't shake his past. He felt the need to keep in contact with women he had sexual encounters with, sending and receiving very explicit sexual messages so I decided that I couldn't handle it and I broke it off. After our confrontation he states that he "Loves, me and wants to be with me for the rest of his life, and that I never really loved him if I could break up with him so easy over those dirty messages", but I simply explained to him that I couldn't possibly believe that he wasn't having sex with these girls. The messages were very explicit and it hurt my feelings to think that he was possibly cheating, even though he pleads his innocence, and says that they were just talking, How am I supposed to know if he's being truthful and if he is so in love with me why would you feel the need to have a "textual" relationship with so many other girls?? Love is abused and misused over and over, and like I have stated in the past relationships are NOT FOR EVERYBODY ;)....UNTIL NEXT TIME love and PEACE

0 comments: