BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Love.....???????????????


So I've been watching LOVE JONES every night for the past 31 days and I've came to the conclusion that... "love is what, you make it and with whom you make it with..."...and "that Romance is about the possibilities...". I've been single for about two years, and in those two years I've came across all type of guys. But yet have I FOUND ONE THAT CAN MAKE LOVE TO MY MIND, BODY, SOUL and HEART. We as the human race exhaust "LOVE" we put too much pressure on our mates, friends, family, and strangers to find and show love. Our feelings are sacred and Love is a feeling, so why do we expect others to flaunt them and parade them to us. Why do we accommodate material gifts, sex, and other miscellaneous things as and for "LOVE"? Guys will often say,..."baby show me how much you LOVE me"....and the ladies will say, "..look what he bought me,..girll he must really LOVE me". I sit back and wonder why do we as people think LOVE is measured in WHAT DOES HE or SHE do for me? I thought LOVE were effortless acts that one does to show feelings and emotions..I thought love was soft sensual gestures, and thoughtful intentions...I guess in this world we live in today the question of LOVE will be un-answered..PEACE&LOVE- ♥ Ash

0 comments: