BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 7, 2008

THE MaJOR THaT SHE MaJOR IN DONT MaKE NO MONEY**


How many of us "COLLEGE" students find ourselves studying a dream of our parents. You go to college to make sumthin of your self and to be successful, but to be successful is to be "happy, content, and extremly good at what you do". Like many students I have high hopes to become a "FAMOUS" coorprate lawyer but, I find my self bord out my mind with my classses and feeling like this is not what I want. But how do I tell my mother I want to STOP in my tracks and major in teaching, or art or even [[FASHION]]. I mean these are GREAT majors but economically speaking on average my salry want pan out to oe of a successful lawyer. Do we often put oyur dreams on hold because of fear?? I mean we take others opions of us and feelings towards us more in to account than our own. Leadership is to be confident, and confident is to be successful, you can not excell as a PERSON without confidence. Being comfortable in what you do and who you are are the BIGGEST keys to LIFE& SUCCESS. SO WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF WANTING TO DO YOU AND BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE, DO NOT THINK OF HOW IT WILL LOOK ON A RESUME OR WHAT YOUR PARENTS WILL SAY. BECAUSE AT A CERTAIN AGE YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR CHOICES AND THE ONLY WAY TO BE HAPPY IS TO MAKE THE RIGHT ONES FOR YOU!!- PEACE

0 comments: